Dental Advice in Pomona, NY, to Protect Your Oral Health
Our team of dental specialists and staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. Please use our dental library to learn more about dental problems and treatments available. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact us.
At Compassion Dental Care, PLLC, we strive to provide New Patients with the highest standard of dental care. Part of maintaining optimally healthy teeth and gums is to take a proactive, preventive approach to your at-home routine. During your regular office visits with us, we not only thoroughly assess your teeth and gums and recommend the most beneficial course of treatment, but we also give helpful dental advice. In Pomona, NY, our patients have come to expect nothing less than excellence from our talented and passionate dental health professionals.
You can browse our collection of online articles about proper hygiene, common problems and treatments, dental product reviews, and more. Whenever you have a question, you can feel free to call us or consult our online library of educational materials. The more you know, the better you can care for your teeth and gums between appointments.
The Knowledge You Need to Prevent Tooth Decay
Of course, routine cleanings and exams will always be essential for eliminating tough-to-remove tartar and for scanning for the early signs of disease. But the better care you take of your teeth and gums at home, the easier your next visit will be. The best oral health starts with an effective at-home cleaning routine. And effective routines start with having the right information about how to care for your teeth. That’s why we offer an abundance of educational articles on a range of subjects. In our online library, you’ll find useful information related to:
- Tooth Care
- Dental Problems
- Pain Management
- Product Reviews
Your Source for Authoritative Dental Assistance
At our dental office, we believe in the importance of making sure that patients always have access to the information they need in order to understand their oral health. Our team of dental specialists and staff strive to safeguard the overall health and well-being of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with teeth and gums. Please use our dental library to learn more about dental problems and treatments available. And remember: we are here to take your calls, answer your questions, and set up your next office visit.
Contact us with any questions and to schedule your next appointment. We proudly treat patients in the Pomona, New York, area.
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.